Champagne Minature Jams and 60
Strawberry Lollipops for a "Red, White and Blue" theme.
I spent a week on tenterhooks with all fingers and toes crossed that they would arrive safely andcannot tell you how relieved I was when they did.... the fact that they were thrilled with them was the absolute icing on the cake.I look forward to seeing the pictures from the wedding which takes place on 20th February. I am sure they will have better weather than we are having and wish them a wonderful day.
Otherwise the bookings for Vintage China Hire are mounting up... it looks like most of our Summer weekends will be full which is fantastic.
We are also attending three events this year. Firstly a wedding fair on Sulgrave Manor in Banbury, Oxfordshire on March 7th, a Vintage Fayre at Cessing Temple Barns in Essex in aid of The Helen Rollason Cancer Charity where we will be selling Vintage Teacup Candles and Cake Stands and The Vintage Wedding Fair in Harrogate on 19th September.
Do take a look at www.helenrollason.org.uk and their "Tea for Helen" fundraising campaign. We would like to offer a 30% discount on Vintage China Hire for anyone hosting a "Tea for Helen" event.
And finally for today, very exitingly, we are to be featured on the front cover of Nene Valley Living Magazine. the following image has been chosen from the photoshoot we did last year.


Just found out about your blog and I am totally in love with it !!!
ReplyDeleteI am planning a vintage wedding and I am sure your blog and website will be spiring.
Those tea cups are sooooo adorable.
~lilian~
Hi Lilian, Thanks for your comment, I don't get to update it quite as much as I would like but will endeavour to keep the inspiration coming.
ReplyDeleteRebecca
x